Tuesday 29 May 2012

My Heart is in the Garden

I am afraid I have been neglecting this blog and I do miss it. All I have time for today is to add some pictures from my garden. Actually my garden is the reason I have been so neglectful . I love to garden but I can no longer do it like I use to, so I am in the process of pulling up any plants that are invasive. It really breaks my heart to pull up lovely forget-me-nots and sun-drops etc. but I can't wait till they bloom because it will be to hot then for me to work in the garden. I guess I will just have to buck up cause that is the price I must pay to continue gardening.


Photobucket

Second Year Clamatis....Lovely Sweet Thing
Meet Adrienne a sweet gift from Tehkummah, Manitoulin Island
This is David, is'nt he beautiful?
And this is lovely Margret .   God is good!!!!
All my flowers have a story and are usually named for the friend
who blessed me with them.
I seldom buy a plant because it's just not the same and has no story.
Unless of course it's to remember something or someone by.
I have been so blessed and love to bless others with flowers.

A Cute Story

I once had a yellow loosestrife that grew up under a beautiful lilac bush and every time
I gave some of it away, people would wonder where this lovely lilac came from in their yard.
Sometimes as I drive around town or country I see those big lilacs bushes still prospering
where they hitchicked to.

5 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful garden!Love the clematis vine and David looks very happy with Miss Forget-me-not:)I love gardening as well. Lovely story...sharing the joy of gardening is a gift:)Thanks for letting us take a peek at your beautiful garden and for your sweet comment on my succulent pots. I'm your newest follower now. Happy weekend to you. Hugs,Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting me and for your kindness.
      Bernice

      Delete
    2. Unbenones to you, David and Margaret ( Forget-me-not ) are happily married.
      Blessings, Bernice

      Delete
  2. love that you named your pretty flowers:) happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clematis is beautiful too! I love how the dark purple really pops against the white.. Thanks so much for stopping by, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Another blog design by
Cottage Remnant