Wednesday 28 August 2013

Major Event

Photobucket
Well hello there, friends and friends to be. I cannot believe how many visitors I have had from all over the world even when I haven't been posting anything since April.                                              We have had a major event in our lives since I last posted. We have enjoyed living in our home for fourteen years where our two daughters and their family's would visit us and we held all our holiday gatherings here. From this home we have watched our five wonderful grandbabies grow into young men and women.
We also ran a little woodworking business, taught decorative painting and operated a B&B for eight years from here, where we met great people from all over the world.
Now the truth of the matter is, our house is way too much for us to keep up so this is the Major Event for which I speak. We have sold our eleven room house to our one daughter and her husband and he is in the process of renovating our double car garage[really Cliffs woodworking shop] into a little home for us. We couldn't be more delighted, it will be all on one floor, it has large windows overlooking my back garden [where I can still play],Cliff's workshop moves indoors[no more stoking the fire before he can play] and most important we are still near our family.
God is good.
I am going to attempt to post some pictures if I can remember how and I also hope to start posting again.
Well I tried and I failed and now I will have to get Cindy to give me an update.
Thanks for visiting.
Bernice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another blog design by
Cottage Remnant