Thursday 12 April 2012

The Gingam Dog and The Calico Cat

Barbed Wire Pretty
My Beautiful Tablecloths Blowing in the Wind


Stupid Wind Wouldn't Blow

Spring! Wonderful! Beautiful!Spring!
One might wonder, weather or not I run an Italian restaurant. Not. I just love gingham tablecloths and always have. My first one was the red and white one, third from the house. Many years ago my dear husband bought it for me and it is one of my treasures, somehow it represents our good life together.
The lovely one in the centre is from the forties,covered in fruit and a gift from a lovely girl named Kerri, who with her two little girls, lived with us for a couple of years.

What a beautiful spring day, I'm playing with my tablecloths and my Cliff is in this workshop making  little stools to sell in a lovely shop in Penetanguishene called On Georgian Shores.

Opps!! Now Cliff is taking a little break sitting on the steps, I think he loves my tablecloth's also.

Isn't he cute with his Lee Valley apron and hat and his white beard

Notice the red geraniums in my upstairs window? What you can't see is that, that flower is absolutely huge and covers the whole window and is full of big beautiful blooms. That's my sewing room, how nice is that?

2 comments:

  1. I love the gently blowing tablecloths in your top pic.....a very peaceful and content feeling♥

    ReplyDelete

Another blog design by
Cottage Remnant