Sunday 15 July 2012

Farmers Market Generosity

Fresh Black-eyed Susan's
Beautiful Purple and White Cone-Flowers in my Mom's sugar bowl



Daisies and Yellow Cone- Flowers

Lovely Lilies

I just had to share these beautiful flowers, given to me by a wonderful young lady at the Coldwater Farmers Market.
My husband Cliff plays music at the market every Saturday morning where we have met  so many wonderful, kind, generous people. Among them, is this dear girl learning the business from her caring aunt. She just beams as she greets her would-be costumers  . This past week she was selling flowers and the temperature was  brutally hot, thus keeping people at home. As we were packing up she gave me all these lovely flowers which I thought I should share with all
 of  you.

The world is so full of wonderful people and many of them are behind the tables at your farmers markets. Don't miss out. In appreciation for our music each week, these vendors give us so many lovely things ,like fresh home- baked bread, just picked veggies, cookies, honey and coffee with lunch ( Canadian bacon on a kaiser bun eh? ).









Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. How delightful :0)

    what a nice blessing.

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to receive a sweet and unexpected gift of flowers! Thanks for sharing! I have just become a friend and follower and hope you will too! I appreciate your visit and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog while visiting another and now a follower. I am enjoying your pictures and reading your posts. Gorgeous flowers, will be back soon.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping in to see my copy cat mantel. It's so much fun to copy cat...and you learn so many new ways to make your home pretty.
    AIN'T LIFE GRAND!!
    I am following now and hope you will come back to see me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you to receive so many wonderful gifts from generous people. You have some wonderful treasures on those shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Another blog design by
Cottage Remnant